1. J.Crew Blazer – a colorful blazer to brighten up your daily looks. Can be worn with a cami or striped top.
2. Pendant Necklace – a dainty necklace to add a little “spice” to your normal scoop neck blouse.
3. Ray-Ban Sunglasses – goodbye black sunglasses and hello neutral sunnies! The neutral sunglasses give a little softer look.
4. Flared Sleeve Top – this top is an investment piece, but well worth it (in my opinion). You can switch out your standard white blouse for something fun and flirty. For the days that nothing fits, throw on this blouse with black trousers and you’ll look ready for your next meeting.
5. J.Crew Statement Earrings – right now I’m loving this trend. The next time you have a long night out, pull your hair back, throw on your statement earrings, put on your favorite lipstick and no one will ever know you just rolled out of bed!
6. Miss Dior Perfume – add a new fragrance to your collection to reflect the change in weather/season! Miss Dior is a personal favorite.
7. Tory Burch Coin Case – grabbing an afternoon coffee with your colleague, but don’t want to bring you purse, this little wristlet is practical for holding a few credit cards, cash and your badge.
8. Kate Spade Watch – I’ve had a few Kate Spade watches and I’m always impressed with the style and quality. This watch will add a feminine touch to your next work outfit.
9. Banana Republic Dress – a simple dress that can be work with a blazer to work and sandals on the weekend.
10. Ann Taylor Bag – love the pebbled leather and clean structured to this bag.
11. Loeffler Randall Sandals – ready to put away your pointed pumps? Here’s a work appropriate sandals (for those who can wear open-toe shoes) that’s perfect for work and Sunday brunch with your beau’s parents.