One of the questions I get asked the most is how I keep my hair healthy and shiny when I use so many styling tools and live in NYC. My hair goes through a lot of trauma being styled every day and being exposed to the elements of this city. It can get dirty here but my answer is simple. I take tremendous care of my hair with at-home treatments, like the new Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots. Pantene has just released their first at-home treatment, imported from Brazil. The Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots repair damaged hair caused from styling & environmental stresses. It makes your hair feel soft and silky after using while also adding shine and reducing frizz! In between salon visits, it has become my go-to treatment because it’s extremely quick and easy to use. I outlined a few of the reasons I love this product along with the application process. #moregreathairdays
- No extra steps! Once a week, use the Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots in place of your normal conditioner. I typically use this on a Friday after the long work week.
- Contains Pro-Vitamin B5 which targets the damaged areas. You have probably heard a lot about B5. It’s incredibly important to repair and spur on hair growth from the wear and tear we put our hair through.
- Lightweight formula, so doesn’t weigh down your hair. There is nothing worse than a matted down look to your hair when it’s not the look you are going for. Need not worry with this one.
How to Use:
- Once a week, I use the Intense Rescue Shots in place of my normal conditioner (usually Friday).
- Apply one full tube from root to tip. I like to saturate the ends of my hair because that’s where I see the most damage from styling.
- I will leave it in my hair for 30 seconds.
- Last step is to simply rinse my hair for 30 seconds as well.
Hair damage is inevitable. That just comes with the territory in getting that perfect look. Fortunately, we have the ability to keep our hair strong, shiny and long lasting with amazing products like the Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots. I never have to worry about over-styling and over-working my hair. Love having that sense of security!
The Pantene Pro-V Intense Rescue Shots hit shelves in the US in January 2019, but you can get your hands on this exclusive product now — see here!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pantene. The opinions and text are all mine.