TGIF! I’m so excited for the weekend! We’re taking Sebastian to his first baseball game. What’s even more exciting, it’s Matt’s team, the Cardinals vs the Yankees. Can’t wait for ballpark food! #nachos
Since it’s Friday, I won’t talk your ear off, but I will share these photos of us in DUMBO taken a few days ago. It’s one of our favorite spots in the city. I wanted to take him to the famous Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory on the pier, but the line was 100 people deep. Instead we got soft serve from the ice cream truck. Not the same, but we had a blast walking around the city and enjoying the gorgeous weather!
The next time you’re in DUMBO, here are 5 places to snaps photos!
- The River Cafe – this is where we shot our gender reveal photos. This is also where we found the two kittens, last summer!
- City View – we snapped a few family photos on Washington Street. You get a peep of the Empire State Building through the Manhattan Bridget. It’s an an epic shot!
- On the Pier – last summer, I shared this post and one of the shots were on the pier. You have the most scenic views of downtown Manhattan.
- Main Street Park – the park is along the river and has lots of gorgeous views of the city. Beautiful place to snap a colorful outfit, like the one I wore last year for 4th of July.
- Jane’s Carousel – the historic carousel is a must-see while in Dumbo! Plus, it makes for stunning photos! Can’t wait to take Sebastian when he’s old enough to sit up on his own.
Enjoy the weekend and Happy Easter!!
Shop the Look
Photos by @PaigeCampbellLinden