Morning everyone! I’m currently snowed in at my apartment with my fiance. It was so magical to watch the snow fall last night over New York City. This afternoon we’re going to bundle up and head up to Central Park. Hopefully, I can convince my wonderful & handsome fiance(I hope he’s reading this post) to take a few outfit photos while we’re in the winter wonderland.
Today I’m sharing some of my favorite fashion and business articles I’ve read throughout the week. I gotta admit I’m a sucker for articles with good headlines. Most of my business articles come from LinkedIn, who purchased Pulse, a publishing platform. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out, I’d recommend following a few of your interests on Pulse to incorporate with your daily reads.
- Loved reading this article and couldn’t agree more. Why successful people never bring SMARTPHONES into meetings.
- This year’s color of the year is Radiant Orchid, according to PANTONE. Great article written by THE GLOSS her opinion of this year’s color.
- This inspirational woman left a SIX-FIGURE job in the corporate world to become an intern at a startup company. She did all of this to pursue her passion in life! #amazing
- I’m a big fan of women in the tech industry. Here are FIVE tech organizations you should know about!
- In 2013,Warren Buffet made $37 MILLION dollars per day. A day in the life…
- Here are 32 STUNNING RUNWAY photos that will take your breath away.
- My fashion icon, OLIVIA PALERMO, got engaged over the New Year holiday in St. Barts. Check out the INSTAGRAM video of the engagement ring!
- SNEAKERS at work?!? Refinery29 thinks “YES”. I’m going to say “NO”, unless you work at a cool startup like Refinery29.
- One last fun article, not fashion or business related, but you have to watch these videos! Check out these AUDITION TAPES from Rachel McAdams, Natalie Portman, and other celebs.